Here is the finished painting. I hope you enjoyed watching the progress.
Oli on Canvaspanel
At the beginning of the last session I corrected some drawing flaws, shown here in the photograph.
This is the block in stage, where I tried to capture the right values. In these areas I used only Transparent Oxide Red, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarin Blue and Titanium White, in order not to become to bright in the surrounding areas of the arch.
Here I did more detailed work and stopped.
To show you how we started our painting day, here is a photo of Michael Ornauer, my painting pal, preparing for hard painting work.