Saturday 5 January 2008

Exhibition | Ausstellung

Thank you all so much for your comments on the last post. Therefore I am going to post some pictures of the event which was very well organized and attended by many visitors.

Vielen Dank für all die netten Kommentare zu meinem letzten Post. So zeige ich nun einige Fotos der Veranstaltung, die gute organisiert war und von netten Leuten besucht wurde.



The hallway | Der Gang


Ingrid M Pflaum
The curator of the Schloss Henfenfeld | Die Kuratorin des Schlosses Henfenfeld






The concert hall | Der Konzertsaal


The Host Fabian Rohrwasser | Der Gastgeber Fabian Rohrwasser


The speech | Die Rede


My Mother, Kata and Rolf.


My old school buddy Klaus Meile, who became an Actor. | Mein alter Schulfreund Klaus Meile, aus dem ein Schauspieler wurde.


Without words! | Ohne Worte!


The two black guys beside me are Norbert Edelmann and Rainer Wattenbach (turning away) | Die zwei schwarzen Jungs neben mir sind Norbert Edelmann und Rainer Wattenbach (sich umwendent)


My friend Michael Schober, the Illustrator, with his son Paul. | Mein Freund Michael Schober, der Illustrator, mit seinem Sohn Paul.

6 comments:

slimjohnson said...

Nue: What a beautiful place to have a show. Your work looks great. Steve

ANDREW JUDD said...

Happy New Year!!

Great looking show Stefan!!

Wish we could have seen it in person.
I haven't had time to do anything but renovate it seems but finally the clouds are breaking!

Cheers.... Andrew Judd

Stefan Nuetzel said...

Hi Steve,
this was a beautiful place to show the paintings and in the evening I saw an operetta, Die Fledermaus.
Thanks for your comment!

Stefan Nuetzel said...

Andrew,

you would have enjoyed it and it would have been great if you partied with us.

I have seen the pictures of your studio. What a great place and how much work it had been.

Cheers..Nue!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I see that in one of the photos you are standing in front of the green bus painting that I love.

You had to make a speech?! I think I would pass out.

Really great to see these. Thanks for posting.

Stefan Nuetzel said...

Hi Silvina,

I have to admit that the green bus is also one of my favourite paintings.

I translated a little piece from The Art Spirit by Robert Henri into German and read it aloud. So I could cling to my sheet of paper which made it easier.